- Efforts to Upend the Most Important Internet Law You've Never Heard Of - A seemingly small change to Section 230 could spell the end of user-generated content sites as we know them.
- California Law Chills the use of Internet Sites - Unconstitutional California law is discriminatory and creates liability for internet sites that show ads to teenagers for items such as pepper spray and lottery tickets.
- Infringing on the Right to Public Photography and Making it Harder to Find Criminals - Legislators are being misled to believe that a tool of law enforcement is unregulated or violates personal information, but that is far from the truth.
- Federal Internet Sales Tax - Imposing a new tax, new collection and filing requirements, and unleashing up to 600 auditors on online businesses.
- Creating New Taxes on Travel Services - Creating new taxes on travel agents and expanding hotel taxes to all parts of bundled travel packages.
- Taking Away Control Over Your Online Accounts - Allowing a court-appointed executor to counter your express wishes for how your online accounts are handled when you die.
Do you have a story to tell? Contact 'Let's Hear You!' and let us know! email@example.com