- In 2013, Parks Canada partnered with Google on a two-year project to capture Canada's most iconic sites using Google Street View imagery.
- Last year, Google teams captured spectacular panoramic images of Canada's natural and cultural heritage using this specialized equipment. They hiked along trails, drove down park roads and ventured inside historic buildings to photograph Canada's protected sites.
- The stunning views of more than 50 national historic sites and national parks are available in Street View using Google Maps or Google Earth.
- Explore Canada's natural and historic treasures with Street View for Google Maps (http://www.pc.gc.ca/eng/apprend-learn/cartes-maps.aspx)
- Google Street View (https://www.google.com/maps/views/?gl=ca#!home)
- Parks Canada on Google Maps (http://www.pc.gc.ca/apps/cp-nr/release_e.asp?id=2057&andor1=nr)
- Parks Canada Partners with Google to Bring Canada's Treasured Places to Your Home (http://www.pc.gc.ca/apps/cp-nr/release_e.asp?id=1985&andor1=nr)
- Google Canada Blog (http://www.googlecanada.blogspot.ca/)
Do you have a story to tell? Contact 'Let's Hear You!' and let us know! firstname.lastname@example.org