- "This campaign of coercion includes, but is not limited to, threatening the closure of DCHS hospitals and threatening bankruptcy of the DCHS. These threats are designed to create an atmosphere of fear for thousands of workers who do not support Prime Healthcare's bid to acquire DCHS."
- "The chief proponent of these coercive tactics is DCHS President and CEO, Robert Issai, who routinely and publicly warns workers that because of the union's opposition to Prime's acquisition, DCHS is in 'very real danger of closing or filing for bankruptcy' if Prime does not acquire DCHS."
- State Controller John Chiang;
- 18 members of the California Congressional delegation;
- 61 current or former state legislators;
- Kaiser Permanente;
- The California Endowment;
- Health Access;
- Four of the five members of the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors;
- A majority of the five members of the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors;
- San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee;
- Labor organizations representing two million workers; and
- Numerous city elected officials, doctors, nurses, and community organizations.
Do you have a story to tell? Contact 'Let's Hear You!' and let us know! email@example.com